Call for Artwork
Special Issue: October/November 2023
The WMJ is seeking artwork to illustrate a special theme issue that examines the lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic and its aftermath. Artists are invited to submit works in the following media: photography, digital design, or well-rendered photographs of painting, drawing, sculpture, ceramics, printmaking, or textile/fiber art. Selected artwork will be incorporated into a special issue online. One work will be selected for the issue cover.
- Original artwork only. No copies or photographs of other artists’ work.
- Well photographed 2D and 3D art. This means good lighting, no distracting background.
- High resolution images (at least 300 dpi).
- Files types accepted: jpg, png or tiff. (Maximum file size is 64 MB.)
- If your work is selected for publication, your submitted images should not be blurry or pixelated (even if high resolution requirements are technically correct).
- All submissions will be blind reviewed, so please do NOT include artist name on document(s) and file names being submitted. There is a place for artist name in the submission form.
- Submission is not a guarantee of publication.
- Limit 2 submissions per person.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: SEPTEMBER 1, 2023
Questions? Email email@example.com.