The Wisconsin Medical Journal (WMJ) invites artwork that illustrates the art and science of medicine to feature on its covers. Artists are invited to submit works in the following media: photography, digital design, or well-rendered photographs of painting, drawing, sculpture, ceramics, printmaking, or textile/fiber art. Selected works will be featured on the cover of WMJ (electronic and print versions, as applicable) and other media as it pertains to the publication.
- Original artwork only. No copies or photographs of other artists’ work.
- Well photographed 2D and 3D art. This means good lighting, no distracting background.
- High resolution images (at least 300 dpi).
- File types accepted: jpg, png or tiff. (Maximum file size is 64 MB.)
- If your work is selected, your submitted images should not be blurry or pixelated (even if high resolution requirements are technically correct).
- All submissions will be blind reviewed, so please do NOT include artist name on document(s) and file names being submitted. There is a place for artist name in the submission form.
- Submission is not a guarantee of publication.