Volume 120, Issue 1 (April 2021)
- The Adaptive Learner: How Faculty and Medical Students’ Perceptions of Learning Needs and Desires Differ
- Establishment and Retrospective Analysis of a Pilot Peer Mentorship Program
- Leadership Views on the Barriers and Incentives to Clinical Preceptorship
- Health Policy Advocacy Engagement: A Physician Survey
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Pregnancy: Early Lessons From Our Sleep Pregnancy Clinic*
- Evaluating the Impact of Provider Type and Patient Diagnosis on Patient No-Shows to Vascular Clinic*
- Barriers to Self-Disclosing Level of Maternal Care: What Are Wisconsin Hospitals Worried About? *
- Prevention of Neonatal Hypoglycemia With Oral Glucose Gel for High-Risk Newborns
- Pharmacotherapy for Management of ‘Kratom Use Disorder’: A Systematic Literature Review With Survey of Experts
- Current Trends in HPV Vaccine Uptake: Wisconsin and United States, 2016-2019
- Pediatrician Exposure to Neuromuscular Patients
- The Sudden Savant: A New Form of Extraordinary Abilities
- Varicella Zoster Meningitis in Immunocompetent Hosts: A Case Series and Review of the Literature
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection for Quadriceps Tendinopathy: A Case Report
- Recurrent Stroke and Fatal Ruptured Mycotic Aneurysm Caused by Invasive Aspergillus fumigatus Infection
- In This Issue
Adapting Medical School Curriculum to Millennial and Generation Z Learners
- In Memoriam
A Tribute to Darold Treffert, MD
- Letter to the Editor
COVID-19 Outbreak Associated With Ice Fishing
- Thank You to Our 2020 Reviewers
*Articles with this symbol have been approved for Continuing Education Credit. Click on the link to access each article and registration information.
All articles published in WMJ, including commentaries, letters to the editor, and editorials represent the views of the authors, for which neither WMJ nor the publisher takes responsibility, unless clearly stated.
New Online: May 26, 2021
Vol. 120, Suppl 1: A Special Issue on the Impact of Race and Racism on Health
A repository of COVID-19-related content published in WMJ
WMJ—the Wisconsin Medical Journal—is a peer-reviewed, indexed, scientific journal published quarterly and online ahead of print each month through a collaboration between the Medical College of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP) and the Wisconsin Medical Journal. The University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.