Volume 119, Issue 1 (March 2020)
- Medical Education with 3-Year Regional Campuses: Do They Attract a Different Type of Applicant?
- Resource Utilization Among Portal Users Who Send Messages
- Effect of a Statewide Controlled-Substance Monitoring Requirement on the Opioid Prescribing Practice for Treatment of Acute Pain
- A Survey of Eating Attitudes and Behaviors in Adolescents and Adults With Phenylalanine Hydroxylase Deficiency
- A Review of Clinical Guidelines for Creating a Gender-Affirming Primary Care Practice
- Ixodes scapularis: Vector to an Increasing Diversity of Human Pathogens in the Upper Midwest
- Multimodal Care for Knee and Hip Osteoarthritis: A Pilot Feasibility Study of a Novel Approach to a Common Problem
- Trends in Hip Fracture Mortality in Wisconsin and the United States, 1999-2017
- Trends in Smoking During Pregnancy in Wisconsin, 2011-2016
- Social Determinants of Health and Health Outcomes: The Mediating Role of Coping Strategies
- MRSA Septicemia With Septic Arthritis and Prostatic, Intraretinal, Periapical, and Lung Abscesses
- Calcium Channel Blocker Toxicity Causing Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: A Commonly Used Drug Triggering a Life-Threatening Condition
EDITORIALS & OTHER HIGHLIGHTS
- In This Issue: 117 Years and Going Strong
- Hearing the Call of Duty-What We Must Do to Allow Medical Students to Respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Local Efforts Making a Global Impact in the Fight Against COVID-19
All articles published in WMJ, including commentaries, letters to the editor, and editorials represent the views of the authors, for which neither WMJ nor the publisher take responsibility, unless clearly stated.
WMJ is a peer-reviewed, indexed, scientific journal published quarterly and online ahead of print each month through a collaboration between the Medical College of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
Learn more here.