WMJ Editor-in-Chief Search
The Wisconsin Medical Journal is seeking candidates to serve as its next Editor-in-Chief. The deadline to apply is May 13, 2022.
Volume 121, Issue 1 (April 2022)
- COVID-19 Surveillance Testing in Secondary Schools: Findings and Barriers to Implementation
- Does Unconscious Bias Affect How Pediatricians Manage Their Patients?
- Retrospective Evaluation of Return Rates in Pediatric Patients Treated With Inhaled Racemic Epinephrine for Croup
- Current Practice and Rationale of Prescribing Dexamethasone for Pediatric Patients Hospitalized for Asthma
- Idiopathic Congenital Talipes Equinovarus in Wisconsin Newborns: Incidence and Associated Risk Factors
- Telehealth in Genetics: The Genetic Counselor Perspective on the Utility of Telehealth in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic in Wisconsin
- Pediatric Respiratory Illness Hospitalizations Prior to COVID-19 and During the First Year of the COVID-19 Pandemic in Southeast Wisconsin
- COVID-19 Pandemic Exacerbates Childhood Immunization Disparities
- Transaminase Elevation in Nutritional Infantile Failure to Thrive
- Pilot Study of Feeding Tube Education Using a Graphic-Based Course
- Chronic Phenibut Use: Symptoms, Severe Withdrawal, and Recovery
- Clostridioides difficile Pyogenic Liver Abscess With an Empyema
- Identification of Wernicke Encephalopathy in a Patient Presenting With Altered Mental Status and Dehydration
- Significantly Elevated Alkaline Phosphatase Caused by Congestive Hepatopathy in the Setting of Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction
- In This Issue: Children’s Health in Wisconsin
- Commentary: Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children: A Call for Improving Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccination Rates
- Commentary: Systems Thinking Is Vital to Long-Term Equitable COVID-19 Response and Recovery in Wisconsin
- Dean’s Corner: MCW’s New Cancer Research Building Will Stimulate Collaborations in Science Aimed at Decreasing the Region’s Cancer Burden
- Thank You to Our Reviewers
All articles published in WMJ, including commentaries, letters to the editor, and editorials represent the views of the authors, for which neither WMJ nor the publisher takes responsibility, unless clearly stated.
New Online: April 29, 2022
WMJ—the Wisconsin Medical Journal—is a peer-reviewed, indexed, scientific journal published quarterly and online ahead of print each month through a collaboration between the Medical College of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP) and the Wisconsin Medical Journal. The University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.