December 2019; Volume 118, Issue 4
- Changes in Health Care Utilization for Pediatric Patients Treated at a Specialized Outpatient Pain Clinic
- Survey of Radon Testing and Mitigation by Wisconsin Residents, Landlords, and School Districts
- Evaluating the Effect of Reach Out and Read on Clinic Values, Attitudes, and Knowledge
- ‘Medical Clearance’ of Patients With Acute Mental Health Needs in the Emergency Department: A Literature Review and Practice Recommendation
- Beyond the Objective: Wisconsin Reaching Ischemic Heart Disease Mortality Objective Despite a Third of Counties Not Meeting the Goal
- Adult Asthma Control and Self-Management, Wisconsin 2012–2016
- Ocular Syphilis: Clinical Manifestations and Treatment Course
- A Rare Cause of Prosthetic Valve Infective Endocarditis: Francisella tularensis holarcticae
Editorials & Other Highlights
WMJ is a peer-reviewed, indexed, scientific journal published quarterly and online ahead of print each month through a collaboration between the Medical College of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
Learn more here.