Volume 122, Issue 3
- Inpatient Pediatric Care and Clinician Workforce in Wisconsin: The State of the State
- Can Metronidazole Cause a Disulfiram-Like Reaction? A Case-Control Study Propensity Matched by Age, Sex, and Ethanol Concentration
- How Patients With Limited English Proficiency Make Health Care Decisions: Hmong Patients’ Perspectives
- Database-Tracking in Gender-Affirming Surgery: Are Patients Falling Through the Cracks?
- Description of Kratom Exposure Events in Wisconsin as Reported to the Wisconsin Poison Center — January 1, 2010–September 1, 2022
- Functional Assessment of Concussion Tool Application in a Pediatric Concussion Clinic
- Pediatric Acute Q Fever in Rural Wisconsin: A Case Report
- Disseminated Coccidioidomycosis With Fungemia and Possible Strongyloides Co-infection
- Leprosy in the Upper Midwest
- Ocular Findings Aid in Diagnosis of West Nile Virus
- An Unlikely Guest With an Overstayed Welcome: Cyclospora-Induced Postinfectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Imagining Eco-Wellness: A Scoping Review of Interventions Aimed at Changing Individual Behaviors to Promote Personal Health and Environmental Sustainability
- From the Editor: Compassionate Care Essential for Better Clinical Outcomes, Preventing Burnout
- Commentary: Improving Health Equity Through the Integration of Mental Health Services Within Primary Care
- Commentary/Review: Join the Conversation: Talking About the Health Consequences of Global Heating-Climate Destabilization
- Dean’s Corner: Continuing to Address the Shortage of Family Medicine Physicians
- Letter to the Editor: Do Internal Medicine Advanced Practice Providers Perceive a Benefit in Mentorship?
All articles published in WMJ, including commentaries, letters to the editor, and editorials represent the views of the authors, for which neither WMJ nor the publisher takes responsibility, unless clearly stated.
Call for Artwork
Special Issue: October/November 2023
The WMJ is seeking artwork to illustrate a special theme issue that examines the lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic and its aftermath.
New Online: August 21, 2023
- Audit of Sex and Gender Medicine Topics in Preclinical School of Medicine Curriculum
- The Impact of a Scholarly Concentration Program on Medical Student Research in Pediatrics
- Teaching Students to Care (Coordinate): A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Amiodarone Pharmacovigilance Through an Intelligent Electronic Health Record Application
- Medical Student Well-being Outcomes After a Novel Shared Meal and Resiliency Skills Course
- A Case That Will Take Your Breath Away: Acquired Methemoglobinemia Related to Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole and Phenazopyridine Ingestion for Treatment of Urinary Tract Infection
WMJ—the Wisconsin Medical Journal—is a peer-reviewed, indexed, scientific journal published quarterly and online ahead of print each month through a collaboration between the Medical College of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP) and the Wisconsin Medical Journal. The University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.