Volume 119, Issue 2 (June 2020)
- Investigating the Trajectory of the COVID-19 Outbreak in Milwaukee County and Projected Effects of Relaxed Distancing
- Bicycling Rates and the Prevalence of Bicycle Helmet Usage in Wisconsin
- What Do Emergency Department Patients and Their Guests Expect From Their Health Care Provider in an Active Shooter Event?
- Prescribed Opioid Use in Wisconsin 2008-2016: Findings From the Survey of the Health of Wisconsin
- Early Childhood Obesity Prevention: Challenges and Barriers of Implementing Child and Adult Care Food
- Hmong Cross-Cultural Adaptation of Stroke Educational Material
- The Race to the Bottom: Wisconsin’s Long-Term Trends in Health Rankings
- The Potential Impact of Hospital Cafeterias on Dietary Habits: A Case Study of the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Distribution of Dermatologists in Wisconsin: How Are We Doing in Providing Care to Our Most Vulnerable Communities
EDITORIALS & OTHER HIGHLIGHTS
- In This Issue: Health by ZIP Code
- As I See It: COVID-19 Poses Challenges to Immigrant Physicians in the United States
- Commentary: The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Medical Student Education in Wisconsin
- Dean’s Corner: A Health Equity Mindset
- Letter to the Editor: ‘Knowing What’s Best’: Community Partnerships Against COVID-19
July 30, 2020
July 20, 2020
As I See It
All articles published in WMJ, including commentaries, letters to the editor, and editorials represent the views of the authors, for which neither WMJ nor the publisher takes responsibility, unless clearly stated.
WMJ—the Wisconsin Medical Journal—is a peer-reviewed, indexed, scientific journal published quarterly and online ahead of print each month through a collaboration between the Medical College of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
Call for Applications
The Wisconsin Medical Journal is seeking candidates to serve as its next Editor-in-Chief.