The WMJ has teamed up with the University of Wisconsin-Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP) to offer continuing education credit for certain original research papers published in the journal.
Look for articles that display a blue “CE” buttonand to register, click on the “earn continuing education credit” links or visit the ICEP website. There are no fees for participating in or receiving credit for this online enduring educational activity.
Papers approved for continuing education credit
Volume 120, 2021
- Homicide: A Leading Cause of Death for Black Non-Hispanics in Wisconsin
WMJ. 2021;120(Suppl 1):S6-S9.
- Prenatal Racial Discrimination Associated with Dissatisfaction with Prenatal Care?
WMJ. 2021;120(Suppl 1):S17-S23.
- Does Racial Disparity Exist Among Inpatient Admissions for Heart Attacks in Wisconsin?
WMJ. 2021;120(Suppl 1):S48-S53.
- Evaluation of Racial Disparities in Postoperative Outcomes Following Breast Reconstruction at a Single Institution in Wisconsin
WMJ. 2021;120(Suppl 1):S42-S47.
Volume 119, 2020
- Continuous Engagement in a Weight-Loss Program Promotes Sustained Significant Weight Loss
- A Curriculum to Increase Empathy and Reduce Burnout
- A Cross-Sectional Study of Attitudes and Factors That Promote Medical Student Participation in Professional Medical Societies
- Internal Medicine Residents’ Perceptions of Writing and Presenting Case Reports
- Comparison of Attitudes of Wisconsin Health Care Providers and Pharmacists Toward Vaccine Administration and Perceived Barriers
- Does Supply Equal Demand? The Workforce of Direct Patient Care Genetic Counselors in Wisconsin
- Age- and Sex-Specific Risk Factors for Youth Suicide: A Mixed Methods Review
- Changes in Alcohol Use Patterns in the United States During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Utilization and Results of Repeat SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Testing in a Presumptive Low Prevalence Population
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP) and the Wisconsin Medical Journal. The University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.