The WMJ has teamed up with the University of Wisconsin-Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP) to offer continuing education credit for certain original research papers published in the journal.
Look for articles that display a blue “CE” buttonand to register, click on the “earn continuing education credit” links or visit the ICEP website. There are no fees for participating in or receiving credit for this online enduring educational activity.
Papers approved for continuing education credit
Volume 121, 2022
- Analysis and Incidence Calculation of Snowmobile Injuries Identified in a Rural Wisconsin Health Care System Over Five Years
- Increased Alcohol-Related Mortality in Wisconsin Pre-COVID: A Two-Decade Trend
- Patients’ View of Their Primary Care Telemedicine During the COVID-19 Pandemic and Implications for Future Integration: A Multimethod Study
- Leveraging Social Determinants of Health to Reduce Hospital Length of Stay: A Pilot QI Project for Solid Tumor Oncology Patients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Difficult Questions With Many Gray Areas: Nuanced Abortion Attitudes Among Physicians
- Telehealth in Genetics: The Genetic Counselor Perspective on the Utility of Telehealth in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic in Wisconsin
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP) and the Wisconsin Medical Journal. The University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.